Sunday, January 30, 2011

Still Tracking

Ok, first of all I am sorry I have just now posted. This week has had some very emotional ups and downs. The only one I am going to let you in on is that my mother and my Weight Watcher's "buddy" decided to go to different meeting. I understand her reasons and I support her but it scares me to not have her there. I can't make it to hers and she can't make it to mine. It's ok though. When we both get home from our respective meetings, we will compare notes and will have twice the stories and support. As turns out, because of other events, I have been relying on some high calorie comfort foods. Still tracking everything, though. And drum roll please, I lost 2 lb. this past week. I have a new goal. I want to lose four weeks in a row. I don't care if it is .1 lb. I want a steady loss. Well, goals have been set and weight loss has been told. So I bid ya'll goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment